Friday 18 November 2011

Anti-Sepptic


Sepp Blatter chats shit.
I know this
And so do you.
I think secretly
Even Sepp Blatter knows that
Sepp Blatter chats shit.

Sepp says:

"Football is just a game, and we're all part of the game and at the end of the game, if a nigger has been affected by racism, then he should shake his assailant's hand (or bump his fist) because it's just a game, y'knarrrmean???"

So, we've ascertained that
Sepp likes to play games.
How about this game?

I buy Sepp for an undisclosed amount of money.

I ferry Sepp back to mine for 'training'.

I fuck Sepp repeatedly up the arse with a copy of Things Fall Apart in hardback for 90 minutes plus injury time (and there will be injury time) everyday for four hundred years.

Sepp shakes my hand (or bumps my fist, I'm not fussy).

What's the matter, Sepp?
Did my sassiness upset you, Sepp?
Did my haughtiness offend you or
Did I upend you with a hard, sliding tackle from behind, Sepp?

Sepp?

Sepp?

Seppy?

I think Sepp's upset with me
'Cos I never told him about my awful first touch.

No comments: