Tuesday 14 July 2015

good sex guide

it has been a deuce of months 
replacing sensation with feeling
       one more time with healing 
                      with feeling 
         one more time with feeling
call it a classical case of sublimation
if u will hark ye
           mark me
                  here: what i feel?
utility                                does
manners                                does
civilization                           doesnot 
compell me 
         my intentions: strictly selfish
  (shall i come again): strictly selfish
         i said i says: strictly selfish

should caligula blush
that i should take my senses
                   my scruples 
            frolic in scrutiny
                      serious in the belly of my taboo

when my erection points to emeka
it can never tell a lie
my compass morals so far from secular
not even                  godless rewind:
not heathen;             godless remix::
not heathen either even godless
           come again: godless
           come again: im selfish not not facetious


i have better sex celibate 
than i ever had a slattern.
 

No comments: