Sunday 11 May 2014

u feel me

hey there pal its good to have you back
reloaded and already to go
and moves so smooth futures are
ready to go, so go

THIS is my new laugh so it goes
[                                              ]
slow elliptical low opiate grooves
concentric crystals in a temple contain
a trillion tiny televisions incubating
[where
am 
i
now
look
where
i
am] bliss

ren and stimpy
sleeping headphones plugged in

oh! the horror i never had lungs that
one time i screamed so loud
so not a single sound [     ] in your face
if a tree
will a tree
does a treeee
                   eee
                       eee
                           eee

                                 yes

[look
im not looking]

u cant see me like this
on a day like this
PR to the max
this is our my favourite way
i need nodes lungs
a rogue
cells
white fight
he ma man goblin goblin goblin coconut eis creme 
with shankars fingers bobbling3 precarious on cobbles
sober on 2wheels
my pinky finger touch my pinky finger [[[]]]
still feels weird
i know u felt that
i know u felt that
u feel me
u feel me
i feel me my jaw feels a sudden urge to be this big [[[[[[]]]]]]

No comments: